Delicious Easy Chicken Francese
“This is an easy and delicious recipe for Chicken Francese. It’s great over pasta or rice or with a side of your favorite vegetable”
Prep Time: 35 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 55 Min
Original Recipe Yield 4 servings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Coat chicken with flour, then egg beat, then saute in a large skillet until almost cooked through. Drain on paper toweling.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a medium saucepan combine the wine, broth, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, butter or margarine and lemon juice over medium low heat. Stir together while heating slowly. When butter or margarine has melted, slowly stir in cornstarch until sauce thickens slightly. Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish and pour sauce over all.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.